November 2014 Wrap Up

Wow I can't believe I actually read so much this month.

In The After Light, Alexandra Bracken 4.5/5

I cannot tell how you how excited I was for this book to come out. I waited for over a year for this book to come out. Again I can't really say much about it because it is the last book in a beautifully written trilogy.
*sigh*












Jesus > Religion, Jefferson Bethke 5/5

The fact that I read this book in one day should tell you how much I liked it. I remember Jeff on YouTube. For some reason I just loved how passionate and how he pointed out things that I never heard of. In this book he shows who Jesus really is. He talks about the Jesus from the bible not the cute little church story you heard in Sunday school. He made me think a lot about the church and how we as Christians need to be more accepting people. That showing love and compassion is so much better than hating and giving someone the cold shoulder.
Thanks Jeff.







Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix 5/5

It's always great to re-read the Harry Potter books. I am still waiting for my Hogwarts letter!!! I think we all know that I loved this book.














Let's Get Lost, Adi Alsaid 5/5

Like I said before my teacher recommended this book to me and I absolutely loved it. This was a fast but wonderful read. It kind of felt like watching a movie or TV show. I finished it in two days that's how good it was. I loved that it involved many different characters. You could easily get lost in this book and forget everything that you need to do for the rest of the day. Definitely giving this book to people who need a good read.
Gotta love contemporaries.










Daughter Of Smoke And Bone, Laini Taylor ?/5

Then AB went into a reading slump and she was really depressed and had to put the book down and hoped to return to it another time.















Obsidian, Jennifer L. Armentrout 4/5

Okay yes I know the cover is absolutely hideous and doesn't do the book justice. It has one of those covers that I don't want people to see in public.
Another book that I finished in two days. I am not saying that to show off. It usually takes me a few days to a week to finish a book not because i'm a slow reader but because I am lazy and go on YouTube. I honestly thought that I was going to hate this book because one the cover and two it involves aliens. Last winter everyone was talking about these books and I mean everyone. Not one booktuber that I saw said that they hated this book. In the beginning I was hesitant but I loved it. It's not the most intelligent book but you fly through it. I loved it so much that I had to go on Amazon and buy the rest of the books in the series.
Now I have to wait.



Prodigy, Marie Lu 5/5

I have nothing to say about this book...but I can show you in pictures.
I hate the space between the pictures but there is nothing I
can do about it. Trust me i've tried.


























Onyx, Jennifer L. Aremntrout 5/5

Yes I know, another hideous cover. I'm just laughing. I think they're more endearing now.
I will say that this book wasn't as interesting as the first one but that's usually how it is. Again I can't say much because it is the second book in the series. I do have the rest of the books in the series now and I am very happy.

Comments

Popular Posts