Making Mistakes

     This week has not been one of my favorites. I've made a lot of mistakes, including knowingly cheating on an assignment in Latin and getting caught, and betraying the confidence of one of my closest friends. There is no justification for either of those things except to say that I'm a human being and I screw things up sometimes. And even that doesn't justify them. Still, I wish this week could just be over and that those things had never happened. But I can't take them back. So all I can do is hope that I'll be forgiven for them. I feel like a dog with it's tail tucked under. I'm sorry and ashamed and I just want to throw myself on my bed and cry. But I don't even deserve that, because both things are entirely my own fault, and I deserve whatever I get as a result of them. For example, I now have an 89% in Latin, and I've never had a B in that class in my entire life, and I completely deserve that B because of what I did. And my friend hasn't texted me back in like two hours, and I don't blame him for not wanting to talk to me. I broke my loyalty and I don't deserve his trust anymore.
     Anyway, I don't really have anything else to say except that I'm sorry for being such a downer this week, and now I hope you understand why.

                            -VaughnDL 

Comments

Popular Posts