I'm Feeling Christmas

     Don't you just love when your computer revolts against you?? I've been working on a post for the past few days now, like actually taking the time to look stuff up on YouTube and IMDb and, admittedly, Wikipedia, and then I decided to take a break and do something else, and I hit the "Save" button like literally 5 times for good measure AND I STILL LOST ALL MY WORK. So I'm pretty much really really mad about that because I don't remember half of what I said! And I know I'm always telling myself that if I can't remember what I wrote, then it wasn't really all that worth writing in the first place, but still. I worked on that post for like a good hour today, and now all but a few piddly sentences is completely vanished.
     But let's not dwell on things. Because guess what time of year it finally almost officially is????
     CHRISTMAS TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
     So this is really weird, but over the past few months, I've been really feeling the Christmas spirit. Like, I have always loved Christmas, and I always get super pumped about it and totally freak out and go crazy at Christmas time, but this year, I've felt it even more than usual. And the extra weird thing is, almost all the people I've talked to have said the same thing! Like my Mom usually doesn't really want to listen to Christmas music until December, but it was like November 10th, and I bought a Christmas CD at 2nd and Charles, and when we got in the car, my Mom was like "Is it too early to listen to that CD?" and I was like "Heck no, Mama!" and so we jammed out to some Christmas tunes like, before Veterans Day. And then a few weeks ago I was at the mall with my church friends, and at first they were all like "Urg, I hate that they're playing Christmas music before Thanksgiving" but then like halfway through the day we were all blurting "Last Christmas, I gave you my heart!!!" (even though I totally hate that song! Which only makes it weirder!)
     But the strangest thing of all is that a few minutes ago, I went on YouTube and was excited to see that WaistHighView had posted a new video that literally expressed all of my exact same feelings about Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!! It was so uncanny, my mouth literally dropped open. Here's the video:


     So what is it with Christmas this year? Why are people suddenly more cheery than usual about Christmas? I don't know what it is, but I'm glad for it! I might even do some Christmas DIYing tonight, and maybe watch some Hallmark Christmas movies. It is the most wonderful time of the year after all, finally!

                     -VaughnDL 

Comments

Popular Posts