Happy Blogiversary!

     Okay, I think we're all a little confused about the exact date the blog came into being, but we know it was sometime this week, so whatevs. I could have sworn it's tomorrow, AB says it was actually the 19th, and SE says it's today. So we're all confused. But that's not the point. The point is that I can't believe how long this crazy little idea has lasted!!!!!!!! A YEAR!!!!!! That's so insane! Thanks to anyone and everyone who follows our blog, or has seen even one post. It's so awesome to think that people besides us three might see our blog, and that's exciting. In honor of this milestone, I'm gonna bring back some throwback quotes and pictures from old posts.

There's this gem, from my Thanksgiving post last year. I am still a firm believer that canned cranberry sauce is the best in the world.

"When you are bullied or don't feel beautiful should you have it 'fixed'? My opinion? Don't fix what isn't broken."


             This inspiring quote from AB from back in November of last year. 

"Why on earth would you want to be labeled as a Regina George? Being popular does not bring happiness. What brings happiness is having friends you don't have to lie to, don't have to put on a show for."

      A quote from one of my posts in which I talked about popularity. 

 This awesome picture of the biggest Beatles fan ever is from SE's post from December first. 

"So something phenomenal has happened. Something utterly otherworldly has occurred: One Direction has impressed me."

     Haha, this is from my December 8th post, in which I extolled the virtues of OneDirections song "Story of My Life". 

"I just feel like math is a waste of time.  We have computers that find cosines and tangents for us. Why do we have to figure out how to do it in a long, complicated, roundabout way?"

     You may not have noticed, (sarcasm) but we have a history of dissing math endlessly on this blog. Apparently, it's not a new trend, since this post by SE is from almost a year ago. 


"As a teenager you are figuring everything out
 for the first time and the things that you think
 you believe in are put to the test by your 
peers and people you thought were your 
friends."

      Truer words were never spoken, AB. 

 Clearly AB's love for Sam Claflin has passed the test of time. This gif was posted in December of last year, and again today!

    ""I found out some truly crushing news today. Double spacing after a period is (and I quote) "totally, completely, utterly, and inarguably wrong." " 

       SE finds out some awful news. 



 This is such a great picture from one of AB's trips to Florida.

 This needs no explanation. And if you know anything about SE, you'd know this was from one of her posts. :)


I have written WAY too many posts about me being in a bad mood. This picture is from one of the myriad.

If you know anything about me it's that I love my books and I like for them to be in good condition. 

    AB speaks the truth.

This is cheesy, but in the movie Avatar, to the indigenous people to "see" someone is not to see their physical body with your eyes, but to see their soul by knowing them. I wish that's how it was here. 

 I love it when SE gets philosophical, don't you?


This is a picture I posted along with my "Rainy Day Tag" a few months back

SE's adorable puppy in an adorable costume! :)

I do want to have fun with my friends and make fun of all the dumb people there and look pretty and have the high school experience.

      Some of my thoughts before Homecoming last month.



     Thank you for sharing the past year with us, and reading all the wacky and random things we have to say. All three of us love you so much, and are unfathomably grateful for all of your support. Hopefully I will be posting again for the second Blogiversary next year; that would be beyond incredible.

                -VaughnDL 

Comments

Popular Posts