Happy Anniversary Video



     I figured out why the video wouldn't upload. I kept trying to upload it as a picture. I never claimed to be tech savvy. If you can't read some of the quotes, that's due to the fact that the exposure got whacked up when I uploaded it in whatever format it uploaded in. My apologies.
    I don't really have anything to say, except that even though the video looks really unsophisticated and not that interesting, it took FOREVER to make all of those quote pictures and upload them onto iMovie, so I don't want to hear about what a bad movie maker I am. It was the best I could do, okay? On another note, I hope you enjoyed it.

Day 367 Song Recommendation: "Beautiful Day" by U2 (the song in the video).
-SE Wagner

Comments

  1. This is so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You did a great job. :) And who knew we were so quotable?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts