Good Day

     Today has been a truly good day. That's something I don't boast about often on this blog. But I tell ya'll when it's been a crappy day, so I figured you deserve to know when it's a good day too. School was minimally terrible, and then after school, I went Christmas shopping!!!!!! It was fun. I also saw a ton of stuff that I want for myself for Christmas, and not so subtly pointed out to my Mom. :) I know I should be doing homework, but nah. Shopping was so much better than school work.
     Anyway, if you haven't already seen SE's amazing video, go watch it now! It's so cute! It's funny to think that all those awesome quotes were said by us three over the course of this past year! It makes me feel all prestigious and official to have some of my quotes quoted in a fancy video. :) Especially since I totally don't remember saying half of that stuff.
     Well, I wish I had more to say, but since I don't, enjoy the latest Mean Tweets video from Jimmy Kimmel.

             -VaughnDL 

Comments

Popular Posts