Fall Cleaning

     I wanted to write a review or Interstellar today but then we decided not to go to the 2:10 showing, or the 6:00 showing because TJ wanted to finish his 6-page essay on The Book Thief, so now we're going to the 9:30 showing and the movie is THREE HOURS LONG, so we won't be home till after midnight, and by then it'll be too late to tell you how it was. So I'll have to wait till tomorrow to do a movie review, and instead talk about something else tonight.
     I was really in the cleaning mood today for some reason, so I cleaned the whole house for no reason. I'm weird like that. I can go weeks without vacuuming or dusting, and then one day I just feel the need to clean EVERYWHERE. I can't be the only one who does this.*
     On another note, Figment is hosting a contest in which you write a story of 250 words or fewer based on your favorite song to listen to while writing. The deadline is December 19th. It sounds pretty cool. I started writing a story based on the song "Kettering", but it doesn't have the effect I want, so I'll probably try again. Check out the contest details here.
     *Okay, this is really weird, I hadn't read DL's post until I started this one, so I didn't know that she'd been cleaning all day too!!!! Weird. Great minds think alike. 


Day 369 Song Recommendation: "Georgia" by Vance Joy.
-SE Wagner 

Comments

Popular Posts