Epic Finale

     Don't you just love it when a season finale ends so perfectly and you don't have to wait months for the next episode to come out? I do. I finished season one of "The 100" tonight and the finale was such a cliffhanger and I don't have to wait at all to watch the next episode, but since it's 10:30, I'm saving it for tomorrow, as much as I would like to watch it tonight. The season ended so dramatically, I had to go onto IMDb to see if certain characters had actually died or not. I'm pretty sure they didn't, thank goodness. I would have been mad. I don't care how unlikely it is that they survived what they survived, I loved them and they needed to stay. So hopefully they did.
     Well, I'm tired. That was some intense TV show watching!

Day 360 Song Recommendation: "Kettering" by The Antlers. This song is in episode 10 of "The 100". The music video is SUPER depressing, so don't watch it if you want to feel happy afterwards.

-SE Wagner

Comments

  1. OMG after episode 10 I looked up that song and put it on my list of songs to buy!!!!!! Great minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts