Christmas Decorating!!!

Maggie just loves it when
you make her pose with
Creepy Santa.
     Today we decorated for Christmas, which is a day earlier than usual (December 1st is the perfect day in my book), because my brother left to go back to school this evening. I wasn't in as much Christmas cheer as usual when we started, but I got more excited with every ornament I pulled out. I decorated most of the house by myself because my mom and bro helped my grandma get her tree down from the attic and then my mom and dad drove TJ to the train station. So now the house is all decorated except for the garland, which I always make my mom do because I know I would just get frustrated. I have a lot more Christmas shopping/present making to do for friends and family, but once I get that done, I'll be able to just relax and enjoy the Christmas spirit. Yay!


Day 373 Song Recommendation: "Winter Song" by The Head and the Heart.

-SE Wagner 

Comments

Popular Posts