Cheese Grater to the Brain

     I hate to be such a Debbie downer, but I totally agree with DL. Today has just been one of those days. I had to get up early to help set up for the blood drive at school, and then I had to help with registration for the blood drive during first mod, and then I freaked out about the calculus quiz until fourth mod, and after that, I gave blood, which actually went really well for the first time ever. I didn't get stuck twice and the person didn't have to hold the needle in the whole time. It only took 4 minutes and 43 seconds (the actual blood drawing part). And it didn't hurt nearly as much as it had the other times. I attribute all of this to my attempt at being more hydrated. Then, like DL, I stayed after to retake a physics quiz and did not do well at all, so I'm sticking with my original score. So then I was in a really bad mood and I came home and checked my grades and I have three Bs, which I'm mad about, but whatever. So then I drowned my sorrows and exhaustion in "The 100", emailing DL, and YouTube. I'm so stinking exhausted it's not even funny. I feel like I've been awake for three days straight, but haven't actually done anything physical, just had my brain ground through a cheese grater. Pleasant feeling.

Day 361 Song Recommendation: "Give Me a Sign" by Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros. Get it for free here. I can't believe I actually remembered Free Song Tuesday on Tuesday! 

-SE Wagner

Comments

Popular Posts