A Crappy Day

It's been one of those days. It's one of those days that really pisses me off right now but I know that ten years later I'm going to laugh about it. What do you do when you have a crappy day? Buy books. I had a good reason though. One of my books got damaged in shipping and had to order it again and I saw a good trailer for a soon to be movie that's a book and of course there were other books I wanted to buy and so on so forth. There isn't really much for me to say because there is no point in ranting about my bad day. On Monday when I woke up I thought it snowed and I would get to stay home all day, read my book and drink hot chocolate. Needless to say I was in a daze and when I looked outside there was no snow. It was rain. The one good thing about this week is that Mockingjay is coming out Friday and I can't stop telling DL about how ready I am to see it.
To make this post somewhat worth wile Buzzfeed posted some good videos this week...
DFTBA
-AB

Comments

Popular Posts