#SpiritWeek

     I'm having a really good day, which seems like something that hasn't happened on a weekday in a while! I just love Spirit Week! Yesterday was MissMatch Day, which is fun because you get to throw on whatever you want without caring what it looks like! And today was twin day, and I tripletted with SE and AP, and we looked pretty similar, if I do say so myself. Tomorrow is Costume Day, which is always my favorite, and unfortunately I won't get to be there because of a field trip to the zoo for Latin class. But I'm excited to go to the zoo, even if it means I do have to miss seeing all the giraffes, bananas, cowboys, and Harry Potter characters back at my school.
     I'm also really excited because I just ordered the entire Diary of  a Teenage Girl: Caitlin series by Melody Carlson for our church library, and since my Mom's the church librarian, I get first dibs at reading them (I've already read books 2 through 3 in the series and absolutely love them) and I cannot WAIT for them to come in the mail!!!!!!!!!!
     Also, like SE talked about yesterday, our first Unified Tennis match really helped me to calm down and not focus on my stress as much. And honestly, even though we lost, it was pretty fun. The high school we played at was even more remote than our own little school, and it was beautiful playing on a Tennis court basically wedged between mountains. The weather was amazing, warm, but with a nice chilly breeze now and then. And one of our teammates--we'll call him M--brought donuts for us to eat, which was so nice of him! And all our teammates were such great sports! I think SE and I were more rattled about losing than they were! They just wanted to have fun, which is the perfect attitude to have.
     Anyway, this week is shaping up to be a good one, and I can't wait to see all the creative ensembles of my classmates for #ThrowbackThursday and #PrideFriday. Now I have to go search out what outfits I'm going to wear...:)

                              -VaughnDL 

Comments

Popular Posts