Memory Lane

     Well, my teammate and I lost our match today, but DL and her teammates won, so that's good! And on another good note, I went for a run today! Yay for doing stuff on my Fall Bucket List! (Although, I'll admit: It was a short run). I'm also well on my way to drinking two liters of water today, which was a goal of mine. I know, I'm just such a fascinating person. But drinking that much water is not as easy as it sounds! (Nor is having a small bladder!) Okay, I'm sorry. I feel like I've been really TMI-ing these last few weeks. Moving on.
     Tomorrow is the last day of Month 3! Yay! Time to binge watch YouTube and Netflix and peruse Pinterest and check out what's been happening in the Internet realm. Plus go over to DL's house and watch her recorded episode(s?) of Red Band Society and a bunch of movies of hers I want to see (Slumdog Millionaire, The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, The Secret Life of BeesWarm Bodies...). At the same time though, I hope that I won't revert back to my old Internet ways, because I seriously have enjoyed this month and the time spent away from the Evil I. I've especially enjoyed not having to feel guilty for wasting my day on the Web. So yeah, that's that.
     So last year in photography class, DL and I basically talked and laughed and did nothing the whole time even when the teacher was there, but when the teacher wasn't there, we had an absolute blast. If he gave us worksheets, we'd just write the most ridiculous answers and doodle all over it, because we knew he wouldn't even look at them. At one point, DL chopped off a hunk of her hair and glued it to her chin. I have photographic evidence. Somehow, I got a 96 every marking period in that class. Anyway, below are some samples of our digital photography fun:
DL and I had a contest to see who could draw
the best Catching Fire eye makeup. I did
District 4.
DL did Plutarch's watch.
I answered the whole worksheet in Spanish.
Very bad Spanish.
DL's masterpiece.


Day 311 Song Recommendation: "Mr. Jones" by Counting Crows.
-SE Wagner

Comments

Popular Posts