I'M DROPPING OUT!

     I seriously wish I could just drop out of school and go live in the desert. That would be a dream come true. All I want to do is go sleep or read or just lie in bed, but nooooooooo I have to finish a 66 problem calculus packet and read about the rise and fall of the Persian empires.
I hate to use this blog as Complain & Whine Central, but seriously, that's all I feel like doing right now, and I have no energy to do anything else. So you're getting Complain & Whine Central today and there will be no redeeming statement about how I have no right to complain because people have it worse. I will acknowledge that statement and blatantly, rudely, and selfishly disregard it.
     Thank you and good night.
     So tomorrow is Throwback Thursday, and I found this adorable video on YouTube that goes through 100 years of style in East London in the form of dancing (and wardrobe changes, obviously).


Day 306 Song Recommendation: "Fly Like an Eagle" by the Steve Miller Band.
-SE Wagner

Comments

Popular Posts