I Love Good Music

     A couple of weeks ago,  Zoe announced the covers for her book Girl Online. I was mistaken in thinking that both the British and American photo winners would be on the same cover. There are going to be two different books, a US and UK version, and each will feature a different picture (the UK cover with the UK winner, the US cover with the US winner). Here they are.
UK cover. Winning picture bottom right.
US cover. Wining picture bottom right.
     I'm kind of disappointed by the fact that the US contest was supposed to be for pictures of New York City, but they chose a generic picture of the main characters' names. But whatever.
     So I listened to an If I Stay soundtrack playlist on 8tracks today, and it was so good! I "liked" the playlist and "favorited" seven of the songs. I loved that they actually had the songs played by Willamette Stone, the fictional bad in If I Stay. I'm really impressed by the fact that Jamie Blackley, the guy who plays Adam in If I Stay, actually sang the songs in the film and for the soundtrack. None of it was lip synched or whatever. I think it'd be really cool if he actually started his own band. I would definitely buy his songs, if he could deliver the same quality as the music from If I Stay.

Day 310 Song Recommendation: "Heart Like Yours" by Willamette Stone. This isn't the whole song, but it was the only video that I could find that was actually a video and not a prolonged picture, and actually had clips from If I Stay in it.

-SE Wagner
 P.S. I changed our computer screen background to wet fall leaves and it made me very happy.

Comments

Popular Posts