Get to Know Me Tag: VaughnDL

1. Are you named after anyone? 
Not after a person, but rather after a place.

2. When was the last time you cried?
I cried a little bit at If I Stay, but it was more like a few tears in my eyes than actual tears running down my face.

3. Do you have kids? 
Not currently.

4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? 
Honestly, no. I would probably think I was pretentious and annoying, just because you never like someone who's too similar to yourself.

5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? 
Nope, never. (I'm being sarcastic). 

6. Will you ever bungee jump? 
No. It doesn't really appeal to me.

7. What's your favorite cereal? 
I don't really like cereal, but I guess Honey Bunches of Oats.

8. What's the first thing you notice about people? 
You know, I'm not really sure. Probably (and this sounds racist, but it's not meant to at all) their skin color. I just love looking at all the diversity around me.

9. What is your eye color? 
Brown. Brown is the best eye color, obviously.

10. Scary movie or happy endings? 
I will choose a happy ending any day of the week. Movies are supposed to remove you from reality, and seeing as reality can be really scary, and rarely ends up the way you want it to, I feel that I deserve a happy ending when I'm watching movies.

11. Favorite smells? 
Okay, I have a weird scent pallet. I like the smell of our pantry closet, and the smell of old musty houses, and the smell of paint, and the smell of church basements, and library books and books in general. I also like a few more normal scents, like the scent of Sea Island Cotton by Bath and Body Works, and Vanilla Berry Sorbet by Bath and Body Works, and cookies and cinnamon buns. And this sounds weird, but I like that wet sauna smell right after you get out of the shower. A mixture of steamy water and shampoo.

12. Summer or winter? 
Winter, without a doubt. I love everything about winter. Except piles of snow in parking lots. That's one of my pet peeves.

13. Computer or television? 
Television. I have a pathetic obsession.

14. What's the furthest you've ever been from home? 
Kansas.

15. Do you have any special talents? 
I WANT THIS SWEATSHIRT SO BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've been told I do a pretty good Miranda Sings impression.

16. Where were you born? 
Pennsylvania.

17. What are your hobbies? 
Writing, reading, watching TV, listening to music, vegging on the computer, making crafts, singing.

18. Do you have any pets? 
I have two cats, Blackie and Zipper, and a rabbit, Casper.

19. Favorite movie? 
Right now, it's Slumdog Millionaire. But I have tons of favorite movies. 

20. Do you have any siblings? 
I have one older brother.

21. What do you want to be when you grow up? 
An author.

                                               -VaughnDL



Comments

Popular Posts