A Good Weekend

     This has been a good weekend. My brother is home (although by home, I mostly mean "at his girlfriend's house) but I can't fault him for having a girlfriend I guess. I might be the same way when/if I have a boyfriend. And anyway, it's nice to see him for the snatches of time he IS at home (AKA the hours between 1AM and 10AM).
     Well, as per usual, I have procrastinated on all of my school assignments, but that's because chillin' with the fam is way more important than dumb old school work. As SE expressed already. :) And also, I've been binge reading all weekend because Diary of a Teenage Girl: Caitlin books 1,2,4, and 5 all came in the mail yesterday, to my surprise, and they're just SO GOOD. Can't wait for book 3 to come! I know, I know, they're for the church library, but hey, when you're Mom's the librarian, you do get some perks.
    We have our second Unified Tennis game tomorrow, at home, and I'm excited. My parents said they'll try to come if they can (they might have to work) so that will be funny. I agree with SE, Unified Tennis is the only calming thing in my life right now.
     Clearly I don't have anything real to talk about right now, so I'll just leave off here, and try to do some homework. Emphasis on the word "try". Here are some pretty pictures of houses:

I love Victorian homes, especially brick ones with round towers. 

This house is adorable, and the property looks so relaxing and beautiful. 

This looks like the type of house grandparents would live in. It looks so cozy. 
I love natural homes, and this one is really cool! 
                              -VaughnDL 

Comments

Popular Posts