11 Great Halloween Costumes

     I had a bad morning today for no good reasons, but it turned into a good day after all. I wish I could have come up with a good idea for costume day (which is tomorrow), but everything I found on the Internet was too complicated, or people wouldn't get it, or it was too embarrassing/uncomfortable to wear all day at school. But here are some of my favorites (the baby ones are so stinking adorable):
I can't imagine how much time (and green
paint) this costume took. It looks so real!
As soon as I saw this, I was like, DL has
to have a baby so she can do this to it
(she's a popcorn fanatic).
Just too cute. Loving the green hair and
suspenders. Perfect.
Nailed it.
These costumes are clearly homemade,
but really well done! And the people
actually look like who they're supposed
to be.
I wish I knew these kids. 
If you've seen Castaway, you'll get it.
Wilson the volleyball (same Castaway reference).
Adorable Mary Poppins and Bert costumes.
I love the fact that this person must have spent
hours on this costume. It's so perfect, she
almost looks like a cartoon! (If not for the
bare spot on her right elbow).
I need someone to replicate these costumes
with me. I call being Lieutenant Dan.

Day 305 Song Recommendation: "Shut In" by Strand of Oaks. Get it for free here.
 -SE Wagner


Comments

  1. I LOVE THE LIEUTENANT DAN AND FORREST GUMP ONE SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!! We have to do that some time!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So perfect!!!!! Costume Day 2015, here we come.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But the wheelchair would be kind of...impossible. And possibly insulting...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts