We All Need Saving Sometimes

     I'm so so sorry, AB. I had no idea what you were going through today, and I was a total jerk to you. I thought that you were just having a run-of-the-mill stressed-out bad day, and so I just shrugged it off and I'm so sorry I didn't ask what was wrong or even try to understand. I feel horrible. I failed at being a friend today, and I promise promise promise I will never ever ever do it again if I have any control over it whatsoever. You are such an amazing person and you carry around your struggles with you like they're yours alone to bear, which is a brave, brave thing, but you don't have to do that. It's okay for you to lean on people, especially DL and me. We'll always be there, even if it seems like we're far, far away. I know that I do not seem at all like the kind of person that ever gets emotional or upset, and you've probably never seen me cry, but I promise you I'm human and I do, and I promise you that it's okay if you cry in front of me, and (excuse the cheesiness) if you need a shoulder to cry on, you can use mine.

Day 123 Song Recommendation: "We All Need Saving" by Jon McLaughlin.  I think this song might help you, AB, and the things going on in your life right now.
-SE Wagner

Comments

Popular Posts