Too Much Stuff! (Yes It's Another Summer Of Seven Post)

With everything going on I didn't even see that we passed 300 posts! This a great feeling to know that Swag, DL and I have stayed committed to this for so long. The out pour of love has been so amazing. I have been texted, tweeted and Facebook messaged with messages of encouragement and love. Though I still come home and cry I try to remember how loved I am. Crying isn't a bad thing, Nick Vuici a public speaker said that tears clean the soul. I haven't realized how true that was until it happened to me. I have definitely had my long talks with God and reading the bible and it's definitely helped. I love both of SE's and DL's songs and I can't stop listening to them over and over again. I have also remembered that we have the Summer Of 7 coming up! I am so excited to try to do this fast again. As humans, especially Americans we all have our fair share of excess. I certainly do. Today in health we watched a video about a man and his fiance wanted to make a movie about living on minimum wage together. They wouldn't use there credit cards or get anything out of their bank account and they would have to rent a apartment. They were going to do this for the next thirty days. Morgan (the man) and Alex (the woman) both suffered, they got sick and both had to pay ridiculously expensive medical bills living on a very small paycheck. They even asked Morgan's brother if his two kids could come down for Easter. They really realized then how much money they didn't have and by the end of the month they were extremely excited to go back home. Morgan has also created the popular documentary called 'Super Size Me' which was nominated for an Oscar. After watching both of these documentaries I truly realized that I have to much excess and you will probably be hearing that a lot from me. It is actually proven that 90% of American kids are physically active but when they turn fifteen that percentage goes down to 3%. Teenagers and now kids are more likely to be playing video games rather than going outside. Even though I don't play video games I do spend a lot of time on the internet or reading books. Most of this happens in my bedroom or in the house. As a kid I was really active, I played soccer, gymnastics (don't laugh) and I was in karate. Now I don't do any of that because I have lost interest. Just because I am not an insanely athletic person that doesn't mean I can't be healthier. Mom is a health freak, I tell everyone that. Mom is the most healthiest person I know because we don't don't have chocolate in our house, zero. I think the most unhealthy thing we have in the house is either cheese or peanut butter. When I did it for the first time Mom was my motivator, she made sure I wasn't eating what wasn't on my seven foods. DL and SE have said that they will do this with me but I honestly don't know if they are going to stick to it. I don't think they are as motivated as I am. in June I will analyzing different parts of food and what it does to us.

  1. Why does healthier foods cost more than unhealthy food?
  2. Who is to blame for Americans being the most obese in the world?
  3. Is it metabolism or being lazy and not working out.
  4. What is the healthiest fast food place to eat?
  5. Does someone's weight decide how people think about other people.
There will probably be more questions but that's what I have right now. I am excited now but when I only have to eat seven foods it won't be easy.

DFTBA
-AB

Comments

Popular Posts