Shailene Woodley's Cooking is Weird

     First of all I just want to say AB WATCH EMMA APPROVED OH MY GOODNESS I NEED SOMEONE TO SHARE MY FANGIRLING WITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I SHIP #CARLTON SO BAD!!!!!!!!! (That was one of the weirdest, most 21st century things I've ever said).
     So one of my Amazon packages came in the mail today! It was Autumn Street by Lois Lowry. This was one of my favorite books when I was  younger, and I remember sitting in the living room crying when I read it for the first time. Now I totally don't remember anything that happened, so I'm really excited to finish The Fault in Our Stars  for the second time, and start Autumn Street for the third or fourth time. I can't remember.
     I don't have much to say, so here's a video for you to enjoy. :) Moviefone has really great unscripted interviews from a bunch of different movies.



Movie Recommendation: The Rain Man. Come on, this one's a classic, right?


                                                   -VaughnDL

Comments

Popular Posts