Goodbye Max









Today has been one of the, pardon my language shittiest days of my life. There are a lot of personal problems that I don't really want to get into. I woke up this morning around the usual time which for me is five AM in the morning. At 5:01 my Mom comes into my room saying that I need to go see Max. If you don't know who that is, he is my dog. I went into the living room and he was breathing hard and couldn't get up. Max was about thirteen years old which for any dog is a long time to live. I couldn't really do anything but say goodbye. Everyone was crying, Max has been in my life since I was about three or four so I honestly don't remember a time in my life when he wasn't there. Max was seriously the best dog anyone could have ever asked for. He rarely did anything bad and when he did we were completely shocked. I didn't tell many people about it because I didn't want to believe that it was real. I just got dressed, ate breakfast, packed lunch all while watching the crucifixion and resurrection scene from 'Passion Of Christ'. Don't ask me why I was watching that it just helped. I was talking to one of my best friends Cole and I just broke down in the middle of the hallway, so we just stood there as he held me. It must have strange to the people who didn't know what was going on. I just went through the extremely long day trying not to cry. I was hoping that we had Coexist today so I didn't have to come home and find him not there. Again I was in complete denial and the text messages from Megan and my cousin Jaclyn told me otherwise. I read a book a few years ago called 'Heaven Is For Real'. The story is about Colton Burpo whose appendix has burst and has to have an emergency surgery and nobody knew if he was going to make it. In the surgery Colton died and literally went to heaven and met Jesus, he saw everything. He said that pets go to heaven which gives me hope that I will see Max again someday. Even though today was a really hard day I’m trying to find the good in it. Swag made me a scarf and I absolutely love it, I refuse to take it off. I seriously almost started to cry when she gave it to me. Then I realized I was once again in the middle of a crowded hallway. So now I don’t know what we are going to do, maybe after a long while we’ll get a great dane. That’s what Max would want, my parents on the other hand would not. I love and loved everything about my dog and I seriously doubt that there will be a day where I don’t think about him. If you have pets, appreciate them they don’t live forever.
DFTBA
-AB
P.S. Sorry Max that I wanted to name you Ariel, I didn’t think you were a girl I was just seriously obsessed with the Little Mermaid and I still am.

This video has really helped me. I have been watching the Shaytards for about three years now and I have enjoyed every single second of it. Their videos have been so honest and real. They are such a good family and I hope to meet them some day. Max is probably running around in heaven with Malachi. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts