Divergent PREview

This is such a cute picture!
     Today is sooooo beautiful outside. I am hoping and praying that it stays that way. Tomorrow, as you may have heard, AB, SE and I are going to see Divergent (!!!!!!!!) So I'm going to do a little "Divergent PREview" type thing today, and then a "Divergent REview" tomorrow after seeing the movie. There will definitely be SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS in this post, just as a warning.

Lol.
So right now I'm pretty much tumblr stalking everything having to do with Divergent, which could be really dangerous because I haven't seen it yet, and even though I've read the book, I still don't want to be TOO spoiled about how the movie goes. But, on the plus side, what I've seen so far about it on tumblr are some really good and exciting things. For example, "jen7waters" said it was a "F***ing Success" which is good, right? And "realisthetruth" says "I just got back from watching Divergent. Two words: THEO. JAMES. Good lord that man is perfection. Too hot for words." which is definitely good. My thoughts on Theo James are a bit unsure. I think he'll make an excellent Four, even though he's not really what I pictured Four looking like, but I also think it'll be pretty hard for Theo to cover up his accent, and also I don't think Theo James is as sexy as everyone seems to think he is. His eyes are kind of close together and his mouth is too pouty. My opinion will probably make a 180 degree rotation after I see the movie, but for now I'm going to stay skeptical, just like I always do before a movie I'm really excited about. "Don'tcallmestiff" made my day by saying "I just saw Divergent and I cried. It was like 98% true to the book." I mean, that's all we can ask, isn't it? "Igoforthestars" said, among other things, "ERIC LOOKED LIKE HELLUVA MACKLEMORE". Which I really can't tell if that's a good thing or not, but I did find it...interesting? And my personal favorite, "carkidartist" says "Watching The Fault in our Stars after watching Divergent is going to be so awkward. I’m gonna get confused like
'wait, what? They can’t do the frickle frackle they’re brother and sister...oh wait wrong book'" Haha, my thoughts exactly "carkidartist".
     The one thing I am really upset about is the fact that Uriah is not in the first movie. I mean seriously, he's like a main character ya'll. I don't understand how they could take him out. Whatever, it'll take a lot to convince me that taking him out was an okay choice, so... CONVINCE ME DIVERGENT, CONVINCE ME!
     I guess that's really all I have to say. Enjoy some gif.
                                                     -VaughnDL




Comments

Popular Posts