All of Me, All of You

     I'm not going to try and cheer AB up, because I absolutely hate it when people do that for me. I'm not going to try and sympathize either because I can in no way understand what AB is going through. Sure I've lost pets, but I never knew Max, and I've never gotten a chance to love Max, and I never had to let Max go, so I don't know what any of that feels like. I do, however, know how it feels to have a friend who is hurting, because that's what's happening right now. As soon as I read AB's post, my eyes welled with tears and I felt like a total jerk. I had no idea that she'd been carrying that around with her all day so I'm sure I wasn't very comforting to her at all today. All I can say is that I am sincerely sorry for your loss AB and I know you must be in a lot of pain from losing such a beloved part of your family. I love you to the ends of the earth, and you know that, and I'll be here for you always if you ever need me. I don't have anything else worth saying right now, but here's a song that has so much meaning. I know that I'm not the music blogger, but I just love the depth of this song. It can be interpreted in a million different ways: it could be seen as a song about a romantic type of love (such as in the video), or about a spiritual type of love, or about the love between friends. Obviously right now I want you to listen to it with friendship in mind. Especially these lyrics:

How many times do I have to tell you
Even when you're crying you're beautiful too
The world is beating you down, I'm around through every mood
You're my downfall, you're my muse
My worst distraction, my rhythm and blues
I can't stop singing, it's ringing, in my head for you

(I didn't particularly like this video until I found out that the woman is John Legend's actual wife!!)


                -VaughDL

Comments

Popular Posts