15 Weird Questions Tag: VaughnDL

1. What's a nickname only your family calls you?
My family is pretty much the only people that call me a nickname at ALL and usually just a shorter variation of my actual name, but then there are my Dad's ridiculous monikers because he is obsessed with coming up with the most absurd nicknames out there. Usually I'm either "Smooch Carington" or "Smooch Double Care" or "Smooch Love Love" or "Smooch Narlington" (Don't know why he likes "Smooch" so much) and my brother is "North Side" or "South Side" or "Flaud" or "Knuckle Head" or "North Side South Side". Yeah. I have no idea why.

2. What's a weird habit of yours?
I chew on the insides of my cheeks all day, everyday. My mom passed that down to me. And I eat peanuts with the shells on. And I crack my thumbs all the time. None of my other fingers, just my thumbs. I'm not sure why.

3. Do you have any weird phobias?
LICE LICE LICE. And I love thrift stores and yard sales, but I REFUSE to buy hats or sheets from them. I mean, LICE!! BED BUGS!!! NO THANK YOU!!!!!!

4. What's a song you secretly love to blast and belt out when you're alone?
Oh there's really no secrets. I blast and belt out songs all the time regardless of who is home. Some of my current favorites are Riptide by the beautiful Vance Joy, Animals by Martin Garrix, Midnight City  by M83, and the song I happen to be listening to right now, At Home by The Crystal Fighters. It's a wonderful song to listen to while you're running. "I left alone, I left the world I was running!"

5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves?
It really gets on my nerves when unnecessary doors are open or lights are on when I'm watching TV. My bedroom door and the bathroom door absolutely have to be closed, and the kitchen light has to be off. No exceptions.

6. What's one of your nervous habits?
Shaking my leg, cracking my thumbs, chewing the inside of my mouth, playing with my ring(s).

7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
Smack dab in the middle. I'm going to have a tough time adjusting to sleeping with another person if I ever get married. I like all the space I can get.

8. What was your first stuffed animal and it's name?
I don't know about the very first but one of the most significant and probably one of the first was a little doll named Sick Doll that I didn't really like that much but that my Mom gave me in place of my other stuffed animals when I was sick because she didn't want me to throw up on the good stuffed animals. And my brother had Sick Bear that served the same purpose.

9. What's the drink you always order at Starbucks?
Never been to Starbucks.

10. What's a beauty rule you always preach but never practice?
I'm forever telling people not to care what people think about them and to be confident in themselves, but I'm obviously not always totally confident with myself and I definitely care what people think about me, even if it might not seem that way. That's not really a beauty rule, but still.

11. Which way do you face in the shower?
Away from the spray. I don't know anyone who doesn't. That's just weird.

12. Do you have any weird  body skills?
I'm an excellent nostril flare-r. And I'm great at making really hideous facial expressions, if that counts.

13. What's your favorite comfort food that's 'bad' but you love it anyway?
Popcorn, egg rolls. Although both of those can be healthy SOMETIMES, right?

14. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say?
"Whatever". I am the queen of "Whatever". And I always say "Which, whatever, but..." which basically means "I'm trying to sound like I don't care, but I obviously do."

15. Time to sleep what are you actually wearing?
Either sweatpants or PJ pants and a t-shirt or sweatshirt.

Welp, that's all! Enjoy this video:

                                                 -VaughnDL






Comments

  1. Great post! Haha about the nicknames. So excited for TFiOS!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts