Yuck!!

     Sorry for blogging twice, but this is just so bizarre I have to post about it. So my Mom told me to switch the towels from the washing machine to the dryer, so I did, and when I got to the bottom of the washing machine barrel, what do I see but a dead mouse! All its fur was off from the hot washing machine water, so I had to pick out this dead skinned mouse from the washer and toss him into the field begins our house. It was so disgusting. Ugh, just thinking about it gives me the heebie jeebies. How the heck did it get in there??????? Gross.                        
       -VaughnDL

P.S. The internet fast has turned out to be kind of fun for me too. It's weirdly fulfilling to have to manage my time and spend time doing other things rather than just lazing around funny whole hours at a time doing nothing but browsing never ending sites.

Comments

  1. That's disgusting. I do not not not like mice. Did you post that from your Kindle? It autocorrected it to say "begins" instead of "behind" and "funny" instead of "spending"... I don't know how or why. Funny has one similar letter to spending. Maybe you meant wasting? I don't know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it was gross, and yeah I did use my kindle and I even checked it to make sure it didn't autocorrect it and make it sound all weird, but somehow it still did! I have no idea how that happened! I can't imagine I would miss those when I checked back over it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts