So Much Stuff To Do!!!!!!

     Wow I seriously have no time whatsoever to blog right now (I had more time yesterday, but I slacked off) between ANOTHER FREAKING ESSAY for English, writing a letter, reading Looking For Alaska, reading a chapter for social studies, watching Perception, taking a shower, and doing my Carmen Electra Strip Tease Dance Exercises with my Mom (Lol). And it's already 9 o'clock!Urg. So, this post will just be a movie recommendation.

Movie Recommendation: Silver Linings Playbook. It took me a while to watch this movie because when I have a lot of stuff to do in the evenings, I restrain my movie watching to the mornings before I go to school, but I have other stuff I have to do in the mornings too, so it took me about a full week to watch this one movie! But, I must say, it was totally worth it. I was a little skeptical because it didn't really seem like my type of movie, but I ended up really like it, despite the rampant profanity, most of which comes from Robert DeNiro's mouth, unsurprisingly, haha. I don't know what else to say about this movie except that it's really unique and different from any movie I've ever seen. While the events are ones that would never really happen in my life, they are played out in a way that you can understand how families with mentally ill loved ones go through life still like normal families, with ups and downs and good days and bad days. Jennifer Lawrence is really good in this movie, and Bradley Cooper is excellent as well. Definitely worth the watch. Here's the dance scene, which is pretty cute. :)

-VaughnDL

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts