I Don't Even Know

     I can promise you right now that my post will not compare in the least to AB's or DL's posts for today, but I still have to post, so...
     Oh, in case you actually listen to the blog songs on 8tracks, I apologize for not having days 81-88 up yet. I tried to do it today, but one of the songs wouldn't upload, so the mix is currently in an almost-finished state. But once I finish it, you can go listen to it, if you're in the mood for some groovy tunes ;)
     So far the Internet fast is going really well for me. Probably because I've been busy this weekend... But, yeah, overall I've actually enjoyed it, which is not how I imagined I'd feel. Maybe I just haven't reached that withdrawal phase yet. I have been snacking a bit more than usual... and I was already a pretty big snacker before. Trade one bad thing for another, right? Haha.
     Urgh, 8tracks is annoying me! I can't upload "College" by Rogue Wave. It keeps saying "This upload is missing a file from our database. Please remove it and upload again." Do you know how many times I've removed it and uploaded it again??? Like, twenty times. I don't know what else to do.
     Okay, guys, I'm going to have to upload a different Rogue Wave song, because "College" does NOT want to go on there.
     Oh my gosh, I got it! But it wasn't from my computer... I don't even know. I think I just stole someone's music. Whatever!
     What the heck, I just tried to upload a different Rogue Wave song and it worked, but the one I actually want to go on there would not upload for anything! I do not understand technology. I need to hire my own tech-geek and have him/her come in at the snap of my fingers and fix my computer problems. Wouldn't that be lovely?

Day Ninety-Three Song Recommendation: "Wild Child" by Enya.
-SE Wagner

Comments

Popular Posts