Frustration...What Is Life?

 know it's Friday and i'm home now relaxing but I am still frustrated and angry. This is one of those days where i'm like "High school sucks, why do we have to do this?" and "What is life!?" The other bad thing was that it happened in the morning. One of the reasons that I want to be a teacher is not because i'll be praised or make a difference in a students life, though that would be great. It's because a lot of teachers feel like they can say whatever they want and that they are right all the time. Of course they would deny this but most of the time it is true. As human beings we make mistakes all the time, we lie, cheat, deceive and do other things. I would like to believe that i'm the bigger person and agree. Yeah I did something wrong and now there isn't anything that I can do to change it. That doesn't mean that you have bring it up again or never forget it at all. If you don't know this about me I am a extremely sensitive person. I really wish that I wasn't, I take a lot of things to heart. I don't like disappointing people and when I do it's all I think about the rest of the day and how I hurt that person. It sucks...really sucks. Anyway Swag and DL need to see this video because it's hilarious and Miranda Sings can make anyone laugh.

 “And I got out of there without punching anyone, kicking anyone, or breaking down in tears. Some days the small victories are all you achieve.”  - Molly Ringle

Comments

Popular Posts