The Fault In Our Stars Trailer Reaction

We all know that he exists 
Holy Batman I cannot contain my emotions! I have been in love with this book for a long time. I sat in class reading it and just cried because of it's beautiful writing and of course how sad it was. I'm beginning to cry right now. I can tell that this movie is going to be like the book. To actually see my imagination coming to life is unbelievable and I cannot contain how I feel right now. I saw the trailer went outside and the sun was shinning and I swear it was like a scene out of a movie.



                                                           After a hour of crying...



Okay, I think i'm going to be alright. I will try to contain myself and my feels right now. There are so many reasons that this trailer is beautiful, perfect and wonderful. I am thanking God right now that this book was put into the right directors hands and that the right actors are playing the characters. Also that John Green was apart of the movie completely. Ansel who plays Gus plays him with such conviction and he clearly does not give a damn that people are saying that he is not Augustus and he portrayed the character that he clearly loves dearly. Shailene understands Hazel and you see that when she even says one word to Gus. The way that she talks and the way that she looks at Ansel I have just one thing to say. SHE IS HAZEL GRACE LANCASTER. Watching this trailer they have kept the big parts of the story and to me that is very relieving. I mean even Hazel's bra is the right color.



Needless to say I am very excited and seriously fan girling, my eyes are puffy and I can't feel my head at all and I will re-watch it over and over and over again.



Okay? Okay.



DFTBA

-AB

Comments

  1. I noticed the purple bra too! Lol! (Not creepily)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I noticed it after watching it for the 30th time and counting.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts