The Fault in Our Stars Trailer Reaction

Well it's a little hard to see what I'm typing through the thin glaze of tears in my eyes right now, but that's a good thing, because it means that the trailer for The Fault in Our Stars did it's trick. I'm always such a skeptic, and so as per usual I was skeptical about if Shailene Woodley would make a good Hazel, and if Ansel Elgort would make a good Augustus, but after watching the trailer, I've been convinced. I don't think John Green would really allow them to choose actors that don't work well for the story. I know he doesn't exactly have the final say in the filming of the movie, but I know that if I were a writer, and my work was being turned into a movie, I would MAKE myself have the last say. I don't think people should be able to mess with other peoples' work without their consent. So that being said, I do think the filmmakers know exactly what they're doing with this one, so I hope and pray they won't let me down. The trailer was awesome, and I've added it to my "Watch Later" playlist to, of course, be watched again at least once a week until TFiOS comes out in theaters (WHY MUST WE WAIT TILL JUNE?????) Anyway, if you haven't seen the preview yet, go watch it now!!!!!!!! There's no point in adding the trailer to my post, because I'm sure SE or AB will do just that, so I'll just add a bunch of pictures for you to enjoy. Seriously though, go watch the trailer. I may sound calm and collected in this post, but I'm really Fangirling hardcore inside right now. 
Oh my gosh, someone agreed with my idea that Ellen Page
should play Hazel!
She would be the most amazing Hazel ever! But Shailene is good too.
  





I love these Fanmade posters! They're so creative!
-VaughnDL

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts