McDonald's Is Taking Over the World

     I am so sorry guys, but I am just feeling incredibly boring lately and cannot come up with anything worth writing more than a sentence about. I've also already spent the last few hours writing or unwriting (that is, the horrible art of getting down to a word limit) and I'm all out of writing juice. Since I can't entertain you, I'll scare you.
The contiguous Unites States visualized by distance to the nearest McDonald's. Maybe this doesn't scare you at all, but it kind of scares me. 
Day Sixty-Six Song Recommendation: "Come a Little Closer" by Cage the Elephant. This is another one of those bands that I don't really like, but I like this song. I first heard it because my brother likes Cage the Elephant and bought their album. So yeah. I don't really like the band name. I love elephants! ;( Maybe I'll do a post all about elephants some day...

-SE Wagner

Comments

Popular Posts