Bump In The Night Tag


Yes it is once again tag Tuesday and once again homework and teachers are taking over my life. Of course when Tuesday is like my favorite day because I get to do a awesome tag. But instead I am doing Latin and Government work. If I didn't love these teachers and didn't want to fail the class I wouldn't do it. Even though I probably didn't do the Latin right and haven't finished the government work I still want to do this tag that I found on the internet.

What was the first fear that you remember having?

Wow, probably witches which is kind of relevant because I just finished reading Macbeth and it scared the living crap out of me. If you didn't know witches are in it and I literally just skipped the parts that they were in.

 What is the most scary movie you have ever seen?

I don't watch scary movies period. I remember I watched this Paranormal State show that was on A&E and it was totally fake. It seemed real but I went through this stage where I believed in paranormal stuff and now I just laugh at myself. That was show was so creepy, I remember not being able to watch season four because it scared me to much.

What is the most ridiculous fear you have?

Um do you have an hour or two? I am terrified of heights I can't usually get off the ground at all because I am so scared. The dark, yes i'm afraid of the dark. I can't sleep in a room that is completely dark so I have to keep the TV on. You now know i'm afraid of witches. I'm also very claustrophobic, I don't do small spaces and of course other things like drowning, choking etc.

What would you do if you heard something in the middle of the night?

Hide in my bed, we all have this mentality that if we hide under the covers no one will hurt us. As if a ax murderer can't pull the covers back. Though it's my best defense, also maybe if you don't move they won't hear you or go in your room.

Do you friends use your fears against you?

No not really. I don't tell people my fears for this exact reason except now DL and SE know my fears now...great.

Scariest book you've ever read?

When I was in fourth grade I was friends with this guy. (We're not friends anymore, sad face.) we would read the goosebumps books by R.L. Stine. We would talk about them and scare ourselves silly. I remember how they smelled and how the pages were dark because they were old. Wow I miss them. We begged our teacher to read one of them to the class and she never would. We were so mad at her. Now I want to read them again, my kids will be reading those books. I don't care if they get scared.

Have you ever been in a haunted house?

One when I was a little kid and I cried the whole way through it. Let me just say I didn't go on my own free will. Never again.

That was the tag! Yeah I know it's a small one but I have to go finish my homework and try to survive and try not to read my book. Hopefully it won't be like this tomorrow.

DFTBA
-AB

P.S. No I didn't just spend thirty minutes looking and saving gifs of Sam Claflin in my folder of Sam Claflin gifs that have somehow ended up on my laptop...because I would never do that. I was doing my government homework the whole time.

Comments

Popular Posts