Holidays At Hogwarts

Day Twenty-Seven Song Recommendation: "Swan Lake Suite, Op. 20A- Waltz" by Tchaikovsky.
This song always reminds me of Harry Potter and the Yule Ball.  I don't exactly know why, because it's not even played during the Yule Ball.  It just reminds me of it.  Christmas always reminds me of Harry Potter.  I think one of my many Christmas break goals is going to be to read as many Harry Potter books as possible.  I've never read the whole series... I started at book four or five, I think, and read up to book seven, as weird as that sounds.  I have no idea why.  Anyway, to spread the holiday cheer, I've included a clip from the Yule Ball.


When I was little, I was in love with Emma Watson's Yule Ball dress.  I wanted it so bad.  I still do; it's beautiful.  Maybe one day...
P.S.
If you've ever seen the Princess Diaries, you'll recognize Lilly Moscovitz (played by Heather Matarazzo) dancing in the crowd.  Okay, I'm not sure that's actually her, but it looks just like her.
-SE Wagner

Comments

Popular Posts