Fangirling At It's Finest

As a huge book lover I am constantly suggesting books that I love to other people. Mostly the response that I get is a eye roll or people telling me that they don't have time or that they don't like to read. They even go as far to say that they hate books and don't understand why people read them.
Is that a insult to me?
Anyway The Fault In Our Stars is a book that I have always told people about. I not only tell them about this book but I force them to read it. I've only met one person who didn't like the book and they didn't even finish it. I'm not going to lie that pissed me off. So if your on the fence about reading the book because you've heard that it's a 'cancer' book and it's 'sad' i'm going to give you some reasons of why you should read this ridiculously beautiful, heart breaking book.

  1. This book is real. Even though you won't get the fairy-tale ending that you were hoping for the book You will respect this book and the message of it.
  2. The characters are phenomenal, you will fall in love with Hazel Grace from page one and also a lot of other characters along the way. 
  3. The love story is you know a good love story. This is sometimes hard to find. Augustus and Hazel don't immediately start making out like five minutes after meeting each other. Some may call this a miracle.
  4. Writing style, John Green has this sort of simplicity to his writing but at the same time it's so rich and special. You just can't stop reading it.
  5. Somehow, I don't know how but John knows how to write from the perspective of a teenage girl dealing with cancer. If this is a reason that you don't want to read it get over it because I didn't even think once. 'Oh yeah, this is written by a thirty something year old man.'
Also they just released the movie poster for the tfios movie! Yes it's okay to stare as long as you want.

Okay? Okay.
-AB

Comments

Popular Posts