BOOKTUBE AT VIDCON?!

BookTube to me and a lot of people is a big deal. We are a growing community where we talk about the books that we love. It's a way for us to discuss whatever we want to other people who already love reading or might begin to love to read. We make Book Reviews, Book Hauls, Discussions and basically whatever we want. I started booktubing because my family and a lot of my friends don't share my love of books and to connect and interact with people who share that love.
If you don't know what Vidcon is it was created by Hank and John Green two of my favorite people. It's a convention full of Youtubers coming together and basically having a party for days. This party contains panels where Youtubers come together and do whatever they want.
The problem is, is that we as booktubers want a panel. A lot of people don't know about BookTube and are missing out. Luckily we have a group of amazing people who make content almost every week and whenever they can sharing the love. We need people to tell the people of Vidcon that we want a panel! the more we demand and ask them for the panel the more they'll realize how strong we are. The way that you can reach out to them is through these ways...

Send an email of support to ideas@vidcon.com: 
Sample email: Hello, my name is [INSERT YOUR NAME HERE] and I would love to attend a BookTube panel at Vidcon 2014! I'm all for #booktubeatvidcon : http://youtu.be/WrZxGk9kWk0 . Thank you!

TO CONTACT US: 

Comments

Popular Posts