Valentine’s Day & Exciting News



I use to not like Valentine’s Day because it seemed like a greeting card kind of holiday. I mean that’s what it is but it gives me an excuse not to do anything for a day. I did double the work yesterday so I wouldn’t have to do anything today. I also don’t have class today which is a blessing. I slept in until 8:30 which never happens, It’s a cloudy day, I’ve binged watched The Office all morning, stayed in my pajamas, drank a lot of tea and now I’m about to read. Writing this down actually makes me glad to be single. I have no one else to please today but myself and that’s really nice. It’s also been a really nice week. I found out that I got into the college I wanted to. I’ve already started prepping my journal for next year. I’m going to get to drive down on Monday to visit the campus again and meet with a counselor. Our annual Florida trip is coming up and we’ve decided not to fly. I don’t really mind flying but it’s kind of a hassle. We have to have one forty pound suitcase  between three people for a week, There’s a certain time you have to leave and airports aren’t fun. Last year Brady wasn’t able to come so it was just my mom and I. He finally has some time off from his job so we’re going to stay for a week. It was Brady’s idea to drive down and at first we said no but then I thought about it and it does sound fun. I mean we’ll probably want to kill each other by the end of the fourteen hour drive but there will be fun moments. We might get to see people from past Mission Trips, eat at our favorite southern restaurants and I’ll get to see where Brady trained in Georgia. God only knows what we’ll do in Florida.
Things are looking up.

DFTBA
-AB

Comments

Popular Posts