Crash


Image result for michael scott
Image result for done gif
     I've reached that point in the semester where I am just very, very done. My last day of class was on Monday and then we have two study days (Tuesday and today) before exams start tomorrow. I don't have any exams tomorrow though, so tomorrow is basically another study day before my first exam on Friday morning. I know what I have to do to study but I just can't bring myself to focus and get anything done. I got up at 8 this morning and by 8:30 I'd fallen back to sleep and woke up at noon. I can't remember the last time I slept that late...I think it's probably because I'm sick and took Benadryl went I woke up the first time...and anyone who has ever taken Benadryl knows that it makes you super sleepy. I've literally been awake for two and a half hours today but it feels like it's been forever. When I'm busy, there aren't enough hours in the day, and when I'm bored and avoiding my responsibilities each minute lasts half a century. Anyway, I just want to be home, where I can finish Christmas shopping and wrap all of my presents and bake cookies and hang out with my family and friends and read so many books. I don't know what I'd do without Christmas break.
     Welp, I think it's time for me to stop procrastinating and be productive. I hope that you have a good week and that if you have finals they go well!

-SE Wagner

Comments

Popular Posts