Christmas Break Has Begun


Having all your finals in one day is horrible and wonderful all the same time. It's horrible because your stress level is through the roof and your brain dies. It's wonderful because it's over. I woke up this morning at six like I did everyday to make it to my eight o' clock class. I was to excited to be on a break that I couldn't fall back asleep. I've spent most of the day in the basement because it's the most festive part of the house. I was so excited that I didn't know what to do with myself. I didn't know if I should leave the house or stay home and do something or stay home and do nothing. I went to my bookshelf and picked up a 600 page book because I now have the time and energy to read a 600 page book for enjoyment. Other than reading I wrote in my journal and watched a cheesy Hallmark Christmas movie. This semester by far has been the most challenging. It's been emotionally and mentally draining. My head spins when I think about all the things that have happened in three months. Balancing school and your personal life is difficult and I don't believe that anyone does it perfectly. That is why I am so grateful for Christmas break because it's always been a time of relaxation and reflection. I am so ready for this month off.

DFTBA
-AB

Comments

Popular Posts