Where I'd Like to Be

     Here are a few photos of places I would love to be right now. Two more weeks and I'll be home for Thanksgiving, but let me tell ya...those two weeks may as well be two months. College time is strange.
stormswithskin: “ insta: @kaetlyn.anne ”
Reading a book (for pleasure!)  beside the scent of a nice autumnal candle...yes.
Imagine if you had this & it was a writers lodge & rented out on a yearly tenancy as a retreat..
I would love to be in that little cabin, looking out
over the water.
Coffee Cafe
This cafe is adorable. It's an overcast, kind of
chilly day today and I would love to be in a
cute coffee shop drinking some fancy, over-
priced concoction with a pretty pastry on the side.

{we keep this love in a photograph} xx
Despite the fact that I will forever associate corn mazes
with losing my car keys, I still love them.


Теплая норвежская сказка | Пуфик - блог о дизайне интерьера
I love patios/porches, and this one is so cozy
and November-esque. 


Melissani Lake. Kefalonia, Greece.. by kettyschott on Flickr..
This is not November-esque at all, but it is still a
place I would love to be. Look how beautiful it is!
It looks like CGI, like something out of Avatar.


 I would love to be walking down a strip of land with
the ocean on either side of me. Kind of scary because if a storm
surge happened, you'd drown, but...maybe worth the risk?


Shane Confectionary, Philadelphia - those windows!
This is actually a place in Philly! It's called Shane Confectionery and it's in
Old City. It opened in 1863 and it still has that quaint candy "shoppe" charm.
Maybe one day I'll take a trip down to get some sweets...that would be a fun
thing to do in December.

Camping together
I would love to be sharing mugs of hot cocoa with some friends right now.
Add a bonfire and I'd be one happy girl.

-SE Wagner

Comments

Popular Posts