What Does the Cameraman Eat?

     I finally finished watching Out of the Wild: Venezuela for the second time (I know, I have no life) and it was just as good as I remembered. I love watching grown men cry, lol. The thing I love most about this show is that it just proves how superior women are to men (only slightly joking). There was only one girl left by the end of the show and she was undeniably the strongest, most upbeat and positive, most motivational, best leader, and most able to do any of the tasks that needed to be done, from fishing and foraging to building boats and shelters. She was a truly strong, independent woman. One thing I'd love to see is the behind-the-scenes of survival shows. Like, is the camera crew living like royalty in super nice tents and eating five meals a day and getting carted from location to location in a Jeep? That would be kind of hilarious. I feel like the cameramen's perspective would be super interesting to hear about. They should make a documentary about cameramen. That would be kind of ironic/Inception-esque.
     Anyway, so that's what I've been doing lately. Working and watching TV...best way to spend a summer. I guess I'm sort of kind of just a teeny tiny bit looking forward to going back to school simply because it'll force me to be productive, which is something I have not been as of late. Hard to believe July is almost over...

Day 1233 Song Recommendation: "No Country" by John Mark McMillan.
Day 1234 Song Recommendation: "Not at Home" by Peter Broderick.
Day 1235 Song Recommendation: "Colourway" by Novo Amor.
Day 1236 Song Recommendation: "Fall in Love" by Barcelona.
Day 1237 Song Recommendation: "All My Life" by WILD.
Day 1238 Song Recommendation: "Be Yourself" by Harrison Storm.
Day 1239 Song Recommendation: "Shore" by Daniela Andrade.

-SE Wagner

Comments

Popular Posts