GASP!

      I feel like this is the first time since coming back from spring break that I've gotten to take a gasp of fresh air from all the classwork and stuff I've been doing. Going from a week of having nothing school related to do to having tons of stuff to do every day is certainly a transition. Now that it's finally Friday, I get to take a break. In a little bit, I'm going to see Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find them with Marina while Emily is at work, so that should be fun. Tomorrow I get to hunker down and finish all my homework that's due next week, but like always, if I get all of that done tomorrow, I won't have any responsibilities at all on Sunday, which will be amazing! I can't believe March is almost over! That means there's only a little over one month until the end of my freshman year of college! That's crazy. I've been thinking about how I want to make some sort of gallery or slideshow of my freshman year because I have taken so many random videos and pictures that perfectly encapsulate these past two semesters.
     Anyway, I'm sure you've noticed that I haven't posted in a very very long time, and I apologize. Some of the reason is I've been really busy, and some of the reason is that over spring break I touched my laptop like twice. I just had better things to do than sit around on my computer. On the bright side, my lack of posts is in no way, shape or form due to my lack of ideas! In fact, I've been inundated by ideas of things to write about and share with the online world. Hopefully this weekend I'll have time to sit down and let some of those ideas blossom into fruition. For now, please enjoy this funny video I saw the other day:



-VaughnDL 

Comments

Popular Posts