Counting Is Hard

     Due to my own ditziness, it turns out that Papersol is not 1311 days old but is in fact 1204. I've gone back and corrected all of the mis-numbered songs. It took quite a while, but I've gotten to be pretty much an expert at it. The fatal misnumbering occurred when I mistakenly believed that 1200 comes after 1099...shake my head.
     I also think that I've set a new record for this school year...eight days without blogging. Yikes.
     Today I had my first day of work! I'll be working at my aunt's dental office this summer, helping out with scanning papers, computer stuff, shredding papers, sterilizing equipment, etc. Today I shredded six trash bags worth of paper, spent 45 minutes on the phone with Comcast setting up another phone line in the office, learned how to load the UltraClave (a sterilizing machine), learned how to wrap up surgery kits to be sterilized, learned how to access patient files and type up PMC letters, and probably made a bunch of mistakes! Considering I was there for over nine hours, it went by pretty fast. However, I can tell you right now that I never want to have a career in dentistry, or even as a secretary for that matter. Way too high stress. If you mess something up it actually matters! And I mess things up frequently! (See above). Anyway, I hope you're enjoying this wretched weather.

Day 1197 Song Recommendation: "The Motions" by Matthew West.
Day 1198 Song Recommendation: "On the Other Side" by Phillip LaRue.
Day 1199 Song Recommendation: "We've Been Dreaming" by Echotape.
Day 1200 Song Recommendation: "Good Girl" by Aquilo.
Day 1201 Song Recommendation: "Perfume" by SHAED. Song cred: DL.
Day 1202 Song Recommendation: "Victor" by Prinze George. Song cred: DL.
Day 1203 Song Recommendation: "Hurt" by Gabrielle Aplin. Song cred: MF.
Day 1204 Song Recommendation: "Riots" by Richard J Aarden.

-SE Wagner

Comments

Popular Posts