Literally Just A Bunch of Otters

     My great friend GC is moving to a house with a river running right behind it. Today she was sending me videos of the lovely trickling stream and said that while she and her parents were eating a picnic on the river bank, they saw two otters swim by. The fact that I was capable of typing that out in lowercase letters shows a great amount of restraint. Because are you kidding me?? THEY SAW OTTERS IN THEIR NEW BACKYARD. I've only ever seen otters in the zoo!!!!!!!!!!!! I think I'll probably spend my summer camped out in her backyard on the lookout for otters, because really that's the most important thing that will probably ever happen in my life.
     That being said, I've been thinking about otters all day. So here are a bunch of pictures of otters, the cutest I could find.

Image result for otters



Image result for otters



Image result for otters



Image result for otters



Image result for baby otters



Image result for baby otters



Image result for baby otters

And lastly, here's a video of a rescue otter!! (There's no audio)


          

-VaughnDL 

Comments

Popular Posts