A Typical Thursday


This is the face and the leg of an idiot.
Why do Thursdays suck? What is it about Thursday?
Luckily my first class was cancelled which was my only good class for the day. Then I went to my second class and everything was going fine
Until the end.
I was leaving class to go to my next class when I realized something was missing...
My headphones.
Not just any headphones, the expensive wireless headphones, my parents got me for Christmas.
Of course.
So now I'm sitting outside the classroom because I don't have the guts to walk into the 'faculty meeting'. Just the thought of professors staring at me as I stumble to look for headphones that might not be there...
Lord help me.
I might just be ordering expensive headphones and save my parents the agony of dealing with my incompetency.
Actually, Lord, help them.
How long do faculty meetings last?


An hour, that's how long they last. I was sitting there in agony for an hour. Could I have just walked in there and picked up the headphones? Yes, I could have. Would I? Absolutely not. It didn't help that I had a panic attack right before class and left. I thought I was going to go home and relax. Nope, I had to sit on a cold bench for an hour and listen to professors laugh at school jokes. None of them were funny enough to remember. At the time it wasn't funny, losing expensive headphones isn't funny. I started to laugh when I saw the headphones were right where I expected them to be. Then I laughed even harder when they weren't working. 
We need to laugh at ourselves, we'll go insane if we don't.


I was these two combined.

After the panic attack and the headphone dilemma of 2017, I went to the library. How awesome is the library? It's a quiet, peaceful, beautiful place. I feel at home when I'm at the library, close to my friends homes and high school. I'm also surrounded by so many books. I probably look at the same books, but I don't care. The librarians probably think that I'm insane. (I've been there two times this week.)



You can faintly hear it. 

After spending way to much time in the library, I came home. I wish that I could say that I am spending the rest of the night reading. I have to study and do homework though. Bleh. 
What was the point of this post?

DFTBA
-AB




Comments

Popular Posts