When Your Favorite Character Dies

Image result for disbelief gif     I'm not one of those people who goes into a deep depression when their favorite book/movie/TV character dies, but I have to say, I'm a little salty about this particular TV death. I'll admit that it was justifiable and that if he had to die, this was the way that he should've died. It made the most sense with his character and everything that's happened. And in some ways I'm glad that they did kill him instead of letting him escape in some dramatic way. It bothers me when TV shows/movies/books find a way to magically not let anyone die when it's the kind of TV show/movie/book where people have to die. Or people do die but then are magically resurrected. Unless it's Lazarus or Jesus, no. Sorry. But this particular death has me a little salty because a) Lincoln and Octavia's relationship was #goals, b) Lincoln was undeniably top bae, especially after Bellamy went to the dark side, and c) that eye candy though. RIP, Lincoln. May you act in another TV show soon.

Day 1118 Song Recommendation: "Seas of Gold" by Brookfield.
Day 1119 Song Recommendation: "This Is Why I Need You" by Jesse Ruben.

-SE Wagner

Comments

Popular Posts