Stress & December 17th


I wish that I had more time to blog. I wish that I had time to do more things period. This week has been full of work and I'm surprised I haven't had a nervous breakdown. It's so weird to think that around this time last year we were in high school. Last year I was probably freaking out about a speech I had to give or that stupid art final. I could easily remember all the things that I had to do. Now I have to write my entire week out on a whiteboard. I didn't have class at seven in the morning. I was also probably stressing about nothing. 
Yesterday I didn't want to do anything. I didn't want to do homework or study for anything. I wanted to watch a movie, write or read. Of course I ended up watching a movie on Netflix. Unfortunately it wasn't that good. Never watch 'Under the Tuscan Sun'. It was so frustrating because the beginning was promising. By the end of it I had no idea what to think. The ending was weird and somewhat random. Regardless it was nice to not do anything. Does that double my workload for today? Yes. It was worth it though. I think I needed that more than I thought. Wednesdays are my day. I guess because it's not as awful as Tuesdays or Thursdays. I just always feel good on Wednesdays. Last night I started to write down the things that I am going to do when this semester is over.

Things to do after December 17

  1. Sleep, sleep, sleep
  2. Read everything under the sun
  3. Wrap Christmas presents
  4. Beg people to give me Christmas ideas
  5. Buy Christmas Presents
  6. Read some more.
  7. Sleep more.
  8. See friends hopefully
  9. Decorate the darn tree. There is nothing more sad than an empty tree.
  10. Find a way to put tinsel on the tree without anyone knowing until Christmas.
  11. Binge watch every Netflix show possible.
  12. Stop binge eating food. At least it's not unhealthy food. 
  13. Start exercising again.
  14. Cry tears of joy because I have about a month off.
  15. Did I mention sleep?
I honestly don't know how much longer I can wait. Is it possible time for time to go slow and fast?

DFTBA
-AB

Comments

Popular Posts