Christmas Recs

     Merry belated Christmas Eve!...And Christmas Day!...And Day After Christmas!
     Now that we're all caught up...it's been a good last four days. I got to spend time with my family, eat lots of sweets, and listen to lots of great music, thanks to my brother adding me to his Google Play account as a Christmas gift. He'd been telling me for years how great Google Play was and I was just like "Yeah, whatever". I mean, it couldn't be any better than any other Internet music service, right? Pandora worked just fine for me. But let me tell you, as a music lover, it is the BOMB. First of all, no ads!!! None! Ever! Second of all, I hadn't realized how repetitive Pandora was. I'd listen to the same songs over and over until I thought I must've heard every indie/alt/rock/folk song in the universe...and then I found an amazing playlist on Google Play and a whole new world of music has been opened up to me. It's SO WONDERFUL. Third of all, you can add songs to your "library" and listen off-line for FREE! At least I'm pretty sure that's how it works. I haven't tried it out yet. Anyway, I highly recommend.
     Also, if you haven't tried out onesie pajamas...highly recommend. They make you feel like a kid again. A giant, oversized kid who should probably not be wearing a onesie...but whatever.
     What else what else...the movie Money Monster isn't that great, although there's just something about George Clooney's voice. It's like Morgan Freeman's...so distinctive and soothing. Odd.
     I can't believe it's almost 2017. This year completely flew by. Then again, not really. It feels like a century ago that we were graduating. And now look! We're college students home for break! Mind blowing.

1124 Song Recommendation: "Fall on My Feet" by Sasha.
1125 Song Recommendation: "High and Low" by Joshua Radin.
1126 Song Recommendation: "Millie & Ivor" by Lists.
1127 Song Recommendation: "I Feel It All" by Feist.

-SE Wagner

Comments

Popular Posts