Christmas Is Starting!

     Tomorrow is December 1st, and you know what that means. It's officially CHRISTMAS!!!!!!! Not that I haven't already been listening to Christmas music for a good month already. In fact I made a whole playlist of some of my favorite Christmas tunes, and you can listen to it here.  I know I pride myself on liking things most people don't necessarily like, and not liking things that tons of people like (because I'm an obnoxious hipster, that's why) but alas. I LOVE CHRISTMAS. I know EVERYONE loves Christmas, but I really really really do. So, if you're like me and you really really really love Christmas, here's a list of 25 things to look forward to during the Christmas season--or at least 25 things I look forward to:

christmas home alone christmas gif secret santa home alone gif1. Watching the annual Christmas/winter movies including but not limited to: Eloise at Christmastime, The Cutting Edge, Holiday in Handcuffs, Hitched for the Holidays, Come Dance With Me, Home Alone 1, Home Alone 2, National Lampoons Christmas Vacation, etc.
2. Seeing my beloved lovely wonderful friends
3. Seeing my beloved lovely wonderful family
4. Eating lots of food, including but not limited to shrimp, crab dip, popcorn, cookies, oysters, ham
5. Rereading "My True Love Gave To Me", an awesome collection of Holiday themed short stories
6. Blasting all three Pentatonix Christmas CDs on repeat
7. NO HOMEWORK
8.Wrapping presents. I looove wrapping presents, you have no idea
9.Picking out a Christmas tree
christmas spongebob merry christmas christmas gif10.Decorating said Christmas tree
11.Staring at Christmas tree at night when it's all lit up and pretty
12.Snow? Maybe? Eh? eh??
13.Since Christmas is on a Sunday this year, there's going to be church on Christmas and that's always really fun
14. Buying gifts for friends and family
15.Last minute shopping with my Dad
16.Cranberry Ginger ale as far as the eye can see
17.Baking and baked goods in general
18.Looking at peoples' Christmas lights
19.Nativities! I love nativities. I have a bunch of them.
20.Christmas themed clothes!
21.Making sugar cookies with my family on Christmas Eve which always end up looking inappropriate...
22.Eggnog!
23.The music!!!!!!!!!!
24.Just that feeling you get, you know what I mean? That warm, fuzzy, pine scented Christmassy feeling in your heart?
25.And most importantly: JESUS' BIRTH!!!!!!!!!!! Yahooooooo!

-VaughnDL 

Comments

Popular Posts