The Simple Things

*Worst procrastinator in the world.

I wish I could do this everyday for the rest of my life.

Reading Swag's posts make me realize how boring my life is right now. I love seeing all the pictures and reading how she is surviving with her cousin. I love our group chat and all the stories that we share. I miss her though. I knew that this would happen and I knew I was going to feel this way. So yesterday I did basically nothing. I spent most of the morning on the computer, eating food, reading, taking a nap. I did work out though so at least I did one productive thing. The problem with taking a nap is that it's hard to go to bed. I knew this was going to happen. I pulled out my journal and started talking about Monday. On Sunday a few of us went over to Fiona's house to watch Harry Potter. We wanted to watch the second movie so we went to Sid's house the next day. About halfway through the movie Seth and Sid were getting restless. I forgot how long the Harry Potter movies are. For some reason Cassandra was sitting on top of the couch. Sid had the brilliant idea of telling Seth to push Cassandra forward. By the time I realized what Seth was doing it was to late. Cassandra fell backwards off the couch. I wish that I could say that I didn't laugh. I blame my grandmother she always laughs when someone gets hurt. It didn't sound like Cassandra hit the wall so I was dying of laughter. I was writing about this in my journal and I was laughing even harder. My parents probably thought I was crazy. I couldn't stop. I probably laughed for about fifteen minutes straight. I tried to explain it to my parents but I couldn't get the words out. I had to leave the room to calm myself down. I'm laughing right now about it. Cassandra you always find a way to make me laugh. I was talking to my cousin the other day and she asked about what my friends were like. I immediately started laughing. I told her the truth. I have the greatest friends in the world. I know I say that all the time. I'm sorry if it's obnoxious. Monday and yesterday made me realize it's the simple things in life that make life so great. I just wanted to tell that story.
DFTBA
-AB

Comments

Popular Posts